Friday, July 2, 2010

Terrible 2 Version 2.1

I think we finally understood what Terrible 2 meant in the last couple of days. We thought she was at the Terrible 2 stage much earlier but boy we were wrong. That was just a sneak peak. Now we are finally experiencing the real Terrible 2, the newest updated version, just released, Version 2.1!

Version 2.1 resulted in so much more spanking, more in the last few days than she ever endured in the last 2 years and 4 months of her life combined. Version 2.1 is so much more exciting, blood boiling, stressful and nerve wrecking. Here are some features:

  1. today she likes corns and suddenly tomorrow she doesn't like it anymore and said it was 'not nice' and refused to eat it or worst chew on it and then spit it out on the floor, on the table or anywhere she wants
  2. will touch and play with everything we forbid her to despite us threathening her with the rotan... there is no fear, not until you spank her
  3. after showering, refused to put on her clothes and will run around the house naked... you can scream and shout all you want, she is not listening.
  4. drink water from the cup and then pour the water onto the floor
  5. enter the house, run around with her shoes on and when you ask her to take it off and put it on the rack, she showed no reaction
  6. inform you that she wanted to pee but she had already peed slightly into her pants...happening almost everyday.. wasn't like that before
  7. shouts NO to you very loudly and sternly whenever she dislike something
  8. if she wants something, she has to get it... else will cry or beat you
  9. if she chooses to ignore you, you can call until you lose your voice and still she won't respond
  10. refuses to brush her teeth and prefers to play with my listerine or floss or toilet flush instead

We hope version 3.1 will be released soon and we can't wait to buy it from the store! We hope Version 3.1 will be less rebellious and less frustrating to deal with.

For the time being, we constantly remind each other to be patient... and just hope we don't end up with more white hair or wrinkles along the way..

9 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

haaha.. got versions one.. cute!

Leona said...

Okay, I salute you! It is really quite a handful... probably the water part... I would lose my cool too!

Just look at it this way... you have only 6 more months to go before the new improved version comes out.

Ermayum said...

i think she is testing your guys - sapa yang lebih power dia atau mummy and daddy heheh - must be firm - show her the power heheh

Ermayum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ermayum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice Law said...

Huhuhu... I experienced these even before Juan Juan's 'Terrible 2' kicks in, basically I can't give any advices nor suggestion since I also lost my 'conscious' all this whileT-T...... you just TAKE CARE and REST WELL, OUMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...!

Have a pleasant week ahead!
p/s: I'm also looking forward for version 3.1... but I still yet to see any sign of it... all the best, bless you my friend!

Kiasu Mom said...

Hi mommies, yalor, now you know what I have to go through leh? :-)

Everyone who met her or have any sort of exchange with her even for a few mins will tell me they won't help me babysit cause they won't be able to cope. You say la, my daughter terror or not :-)

Leona said...

U know what I take comfort from having a difficult child is ... difficult now... easier when older!!! haha! I am keeping my fingers crossed with Ryan and Ally...

Kiasu Mom said...

Renaclaire, yeah need to put some jokes into it while I am still sane.. hahaha

Leona, we basically have to hang the rotan on our neck. Without it, I think we will lose all our hair. BTW, not 6 months, its 8 more months to go... wuuaahahahahha

Ermayum, sudah show la.. tapi macam tak work la... kids nowadays memang cerdik sangat...

Alice, yeah ooummmmmmmmmm......... needs to oummmmmmmmmmmmm a lot... hahaha