Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My babysitter the 'Chicken Little'


Of late, my little monster is very much into Chicken Little. We bought a couple of cartoon CDs for her sometime back (Brother Bear, Madagascar etc) and out of the many, she chose Chicken Little. And since then it has been Chicken Little in the morning, afternoon and night.

She even know how to put the CDs into the player and play the CD herself.

I know too much of TV is bad for a kid but whenever she is watching Chicken Little, we get an hour of peaceful time doing whatever we want to do - cooking, laundry, dishes etc. She will actually sit in one place for the whole hour which is something EXTREMELY rare and we don't need to worry if she's up to some mischiefs if we have our backs turned on her. Even Barney didn't have this impact on her.
For parents without any domestic help at home, this hour is really precious :-). I hope she will not get bored of Chicken Little that soon hehehe

4 comments:

Alice Law said...

Congratz! Well, sometime this electronic babysitter does lighten a few burdens for a busy mommy!:)

Have a nice day!

Reanaclaire said...

last time my eldest son was engrossed with the Wynners.. when i put the video tape on, he could sit there and enjoyed their concert till finished.. :)

Leona said...

Actually, I thank God for television! :p
Without it, I don't know how i can handles the kids alone...

Kiasu Mom said...

Alice, yeah.. don't think I can survive without a TV.

Reanaclaire, wah.. your son so 'IN', watch concert. My daughter will only watch interesting cartoons now.. those boring ones she won't even give a wink.

Leona, yeah... I don't know how those mothers who insists they only let their children watch 1 hour of TV a day survive.. I salute them