Monday, July 19, 2010

Looking forward to our short holiday getaway

Ever since I was pregnant with Bun I have been telling papa that we have to go somewhere, anywhere. I want it to be our last holiday as a family before Bun's arrival cause by then we might not get to go anywhere until Bun reaches 2. We were initially thinking of Hong Kong (so Hayley can enjoy Disneyland) or Bali (so we can enjoy some nice views). Unfortunately, due to the 'pain' I was having and am still having now, we had to make some changes. No more travelling far away from my gynae and definitely not to places where we have to walk a lot.

So we compromised and booked a local holiday instead. Can la, it's better than not going anywhere :-).

After a lot of pondering and asking around where would be nice, we decided on Swiss Garden Kuantan and took up this promotional offer. I know there is nothing much there but with our limited choices, I guess we just have to make do. We're going next week and hopefully it will be a nice relaxing holiday. Hopefully Hayley will enjoy the beach or the pool (my poor girl doesn't get to swim a lot you know, the mini pool we bought for her at home doesn't count :P ) and papa will enjoy some pampering at the spa. As for me, I hope to be able to get away from work for a couple of days, just sitting by the pool side and enjoy doing nothing...

Will share more when we are back.. will let you know if this was a good deal :-)

5 comments:

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Enjoy your holidays!!!!

Reanaclaire said...

Great.. enjoy your breakaway!!

Saw Leng, KOH said...

Surprisingly, we've been to Kuantan several times in these 2 years and we had stayed in Swiss Kuantan twice. Nice resort.
Check out my blogs on things to do and places for good food in Kuantan.

Leona said...

Hope u r having a good time in Kuantan...

when you are back, do drop by my blog.. have an award for you! :)

Kiasu Mom said...

LiLHypPo's mUMmy and Reanaclaire, thanks.

Treasure Memories, yes I remember reading about that post. Will try and visit those places you recommended. We have actually been to Cherating before when we were dating... hehehe

Leona, thanks for the award. Will hopefully have the inspiration to write something back hehehe