Monday, January 19, 2009

The proud mama!

At 11 months and 4 days old, my baby finally called me 'mama'. It doesn't matter if its mama or mummy or mi as long as it came out from her :-). She started calling me out of the blue on a Saturday morning. Thereafter whenever she wakes up in the middle of the night, she called me too even though the papa attended to her.

And her pronounciation is just super cute. It makes my heart melt and I just love to hear it over and over and over :-). I am just so happy and proud. The papa on the other hand is jealous.. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! :D Isn't it just the sweetest word on earth?? Haha!

Kiasu Mom said...

Penny, indeed it is.. and now she's trying to call the papa (I think) and she doesnt say papa or daddy. She says dah dah.. weird.. haha