Tuesday, April 21, 2009

She finally found a cuddly

My little girl finally found her cuddly. Introducing her little Russ dog :-)

Communicating with her dog


Having quiet moment with her dog on the way up to Genting

We found this dog (well she found it) when we were strolling in Jusco, Sunway Pyramid some weeks back. She made the 'wow wow' sound out of a sudden and pointed towards the dog. I took it up and passed it to her. She hugged it so tightly that I know I have to buy it. I checked the price tag and it was RM79.90 with 50% discount :-). I bought it immediately. Then I realised the dog is also a hand puppet. There is a place where you can slide your hand in to move the mouth and it will bark out 3 nursery rhymes - Old McDonald, My Fairlady and Are You Sleeping. Isn't that cool and all for only RM39.95 and it operates using AA batteries. What a good deal :-)

Hayley was very much attached to her dog. She will do everything with the dog - sleep with it, play with it, kiss it, bite it, ride on it, pull the tail etc. My biggest mistake was not buying 2 of the same. And since we only have 1, I am not allowing her to bring it to the babysitter and she is very happy to see her dog when she comes home every evening.

I hope the dog can last me a few months or at least until I can find a replacement. As it is beige in colour, I have to clean it quite frequently too :-(

2 comments:

Penny said...

Aiyo, that picture of her in the car seat gazing out the window while hugging that toy is so sweet! And what a great bargain you got there, so many functions!!

Kiasu Mom said...

She normally does that when seated in her car seat and she has nothing better to do. Sweet hor :-).

I am planning to go Sunway again soon and see if there is another dog.. really is a good deal. haha