Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My girl the mummy protector

Yesterday night the papa was playing around with me pinching my thighs. Hayley was standing nearby watching the TV. I pretended to cry. Hayley turned to look at the papa and walked over to me and pushed the papa's hand away while showing him a stern face. She was only 14 months old and she already started protecting me! The papa reached out a couple of times to test her and she did it repeatedly until the papa stopped pinching me. I was dead proud, grinning from ear to ear.

After about 30 mins, I repeated the same thing to the papa and he pretended to be in pain but she wasn't responding. That made me a happy mom (I know it sounds selfish but can't help it LAH :-))

I remember reading about a similar story on Life As a Mummy's blog back in February and I wrote her a comment saying that 'Aiyoh... melt melt melt' and deep down I was waiting for this day to come. Finally the day has come and indeed I melted ....

2 comments:

Penny said...

Hahaha... Your turn has finally come! Melt, melt, melt!!!

Kiasu Mom said...

Sudah melt lor hehehe