Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm finally here in Mid Valley

Last Friday we moved office. From the busy Golden Triangle to Mid Valley City. We wanted to find a location which would be convenient for all of us (we're a small team so that's important) and yet still close to our clients in town. We decided to give Mid Valley a try. We moved in to a service centre for a couple of months and if we like the place, we'll source for a permanent office.

Today was the first official day being in the new office and I am truly enjoying it. Traffic this morning was great. I would normally spend 1.5 hours in traffic each morning but today, it took me half the time! I got to the office at 8.10am, never thought it would be possible :-)

Although food is slightly more expensive here, but there were many other things that we can shout about. Parking were aplenty when you come this early (RM6 per day), the mall has got everything you need from Carrefour, Jusco, post office, locksmith, clinic, IT shops etc... Now I can even shop for groceries during my lunch hour instead of Saturday morning and I can also replenish stuff for Hayley at any day, couldn't ask for more :-)

I am waiting to leave office today to time the journey. Hopefully it would be half the usual time as well.

2 comments:

Penny said...

I used to work in a company based at Mid Valley too and it was great until I became the mall directory to my friends, and even the person whom they tumpang to buy movie tickets and other stuff too! But I have to agree that it's so super convenient and I can't agree more that you'll save a lot of time doing your grocery shopping as well as baby shop!

Kiasu Mom said...

Oh really? I don't think I will let my friends take advantage of me to that extend. For families probably ok :-). We'll see.