Monday, April 27, 2009

THE GOOD: Well behaved

Last weekend we organised a family dinner at a restaurant near my mom's place. We had a big table as there were 8 of us and the little ones were placed in baby chairs. Little Caitlyn could not sit still. Despite us bribing her with food she just refused to sit down and kept on climbing and standing up on the baby chair. My sister then gave her a plastic bowl and spoon to play with and that only kept her still for a couple of mins before she starting getting bored. In the end the maid, my brother in law and my sis had to take turns to carry her.

My little girl on the other hand sat still in the chair the entire time. Of course I had to bribe her with food. I gave her biscuits and she sat quietly while enjoying her bicsuit. The papa and me managed to finish our dinner in peace :-)

This shows that every child is different. They have both the good and the ugly sides. As long as we have the patience to guide and nurture, they will surely grow up to be good!

4 comments:

Busy Bee said...

Haha ... you will find that as your girl greets a new day, you will greet a new girl everyday!

Have fun!!

Kiasu Mom said...

Busy Bee: That is so so true :-). I just hope she won't turn into a brat :-).

Penny said...

You must be a real proud mummy at that moment!! I know I would be if I managed to get a decent meal while other parents struggled to even eat half the meal! Haha.

Kiasu Mom said...

Penny: oh yes, was smiling inside. Dead proud :-)