Friday, November 21, 2008

Where is the cheapest place to buy Enfalac A+, Mamy Poko and Pet Pet?

Just thought of sharing this with mothers who are also using the same brands. Or maybe if any of you know of a cheaper place, do share with me as well.

ENFALAC A+
The cheapest place (so far) for me would be a supermarket which is a few doors away from Steven's Corner in OUG. Sorry I forgot the name of the supermarket but I know its air conditioned. A 650 gram box pack cost RM48.40. Other supermarkets such as Giant, Tesco, Jusco and Carrefour are selling at RM50 and above. So if you are buying a few box at one go (like I do), you can actually save quite a lot. The place is very crowded in the day and it will be quite tough to find a parking spot. I've been there 3 times so far and I've been quite lucky :-)

MAMY POKO
Hayley uses Mamy Poko at night and when we're out and about. The cheapest price I've bought so far would be RM42.90 for the Jumbo Pack, 70 pcs for size M. I bought it at Carrefour. However, they often restrict you to 2 packs per family per day. So I always ended up making a few trips to stock up :-)

PET PET
Hayley uses Pet Pet in the day. I've tried other brands such as Fitti, Huggies Dry & Comfort (red and blue pack) and Huggies Comfort (blue pack) but I still find Pet Pet the best in terms of quality and value for money. Fitti is good as well but it's slightly costly for day use. Pet Pet was in fact highly recommended to me by some of my friends. I have also tried Pampers and Drypers but I don't like them.

When Hayley uses Huggies, she developed rashes at her back where the elastic strap is. Maybe she's got sensitive skin. But when she uses Pet Pet and Fitti or even Mamy Poko, she doesn't get rashes. So Huggies is out! The cheapest place to buy Pet Pet is at Tesco. The cheapest price would be RM25.90 for Jumbo Pack, 70 pcs for size M.

No comments: