Monday, November 10, 2008

I didn't poo for 2 days

Don't know what's wrong with me. I didn't poo for 2 days now, Sun and Mon and mummy as usual is freaking out. She massaged my tummy today using one of those techniques she learnt from where else but the web. It is supposed to help me poo better. This is what she did:

1. rub my tummy in circles (clockwise) from the belly button going outwards for 15x
2. hold both my legs and move my knees to touch my belly also for 15x
3. use both her hands and rub from slighty below my chest downwards towards the belly for 15x
4. repeat step 2 above

So far, I still didn't feel like pooing. Hopefully I will poo tomorrow morning so mummy can relax a little... Although I am not in pain or anything (well I still play and crawls and wrestle with papa like usual), my tummy is feeling a bit hard and it looks quite huge. Maybe because I ate a lot and didn't discharge the unwanted hehehe

No comments: