Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sticking to mummy like glue

I am all dressed up ready to go to the wedding

Last Sunday, we attended mummy's cousin brother's wedding in a chinese restaurant. I went along as usual. Unfortunately unlike the last dinner (grandma's birthday), I wasn't as well behaved as they expect me to be.

Mummy brought along biscuits to keep me occupied and seated in the baby chair so they could eat, it didn't work as well as they hoped (I was just too naughty). The moment they put me in the chair, I tried to grab her (wanting to be carried as usual) and I started crying (without tears). Mummy gave me toys, it didn't work. The biscuit kept me occupied for a while, enough for her and papa to finish 3 - 4 dishes.

Mummy had to carry me (taking turns with papa) for the remaining hours of the night. I was actually very tired. I was rubbing my eyes and nose and even yawning but I just refused to go to sleep. There were too many people walking around and all those interesting noises.

We left the restaurant at about 11pm and mummy was expecting me to knock off in the car. I disappointed her. I was playing by myself in the car for a while and then cried as I wanted to be cuddled. Mummy took me out from the car seat and I finally knocked off when we were about 5 mins away from home in mummy's arms.

It's been a tiring day for me, mummy and also papa but we were happy to be there and to share the happiness of mummy's cousin brother :-)

No comments: