Friday, April 2, 2010

The 3 mousketeers

Don't they look cute? :-)

Hayley is in the center, on her right is Cadence (my sister's eldest who is now 5.5) and on her left is Caitlin (my sister's youngest who is now 2).

The 3 hardly meet, only once a while when we gather for family dinner or birthdays but still they behave like bff, best friends forever. They will sit together, hold hands and walk together (still holding hands). They will trail one another, sharing toys and food.

Isn't it nice if Malaysians (yes adults) can learn from these kids?

Caring, sharing and loving one another like true Malaysians!

4 comments:

Ermayum said...

so true :)

i wrote on where we were - me and my cousins dulu best kan but as we grow older we grew apart - ingat zaman kecik2 so sweet :)

Leona said...

Hayley's eyes are so big and captivating...going to be a real 'leng-lui' when she grows up...

Kiasu Mom said...

Ermayum, yeah my cousins and I used to be so close but now everyone got own family, all staying far away, hardly ever keep in touch except once a year during CNY.

Leona, my mom said her eyes 'looks' big cause she got small face.. haha

Alice Law said...

Wonderful kids, you are a great mum that cultivate good virtues in your girl, applause!