Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I made mummy proud

Me and papa (everyone said I look like him, what do you think?)

Me enjoying my biscuit

We attended grandma's 81st birthday dinner in Six Happiness on Sunday. It was the only time where everyone could gather and meet and update each other apart from during CNY. It was more of an annual gathering of family and relatives. This will also be the first time where I will get to meet everyone cause some of them did not attend my fullmoon party.

I made mummy very proud of me on that day. I was such a darling and everyone loved me. There were 2 other babies of the same age (the other 2 born in March) there but I was at the centre of everyone's attention. I allowed everyone to carry and played with me. I was kicking my legs frantically the moment I was passed from one person to the other showing that I was happy and obviously very active. All my relatives commented that I must have got my mummy's 'dancing genes'. For those who do not know, my mummy used to be a part time freelance dancer before she had me. Mummy dressed me in a pink top with matching pants and a cute little hat which she bought from Singapore the previous day. I looked so adorable :-)

During the dinner, while everyone was busy eating, mummy gave me the Heinz teething biscuit for the very first time to keep me occupied (so that she and papa can eat too). They put me in a baby chair and I sat comfortably. I gnawed on the biscuit and finished almost half of it until the biscuit fell on the floor. I cried wanting more. There were no more as mummy didn't expect me to like it the first time so she didn't bring more. She distracted me with a little bit of water and soon I forgot about the biscuit.

We left at about 11.00pm and it was way past my bedtime. I was tired but happy. I usually sleeps around 9pm and as expected I fell asleep in the car. Luckily mummy changed my diaper and put me in my pyjama at the restaurant itself. I knocked off immediately in the comfort of my car seat :-)

No comments: