Thursday, September 18, 2008

My birthday

I'll be celebrating my birthday on Monday. I wonder how different it would be this year as compared to previous years except the obvious which is the addition of Hayley :-). Hubby is not exactly the most romantic person and his 'surprises' (if any) are always predictable - dinner cum 'choose your own present' session :-)

I wasn't really thinking much about my birthday and in fact we have already begun discussing about Hayley's 1st birthday party ~lol~

2 comments:

Saw Leng, KOH said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a good, wonderful one with your new family member, little Hayley.

So, what's the expected surprise from your hubby?

Kiasu Mom said...

Where got suprise la.. :-)

We left Hayley at the babysitter cause she was having flu (poor girl) and we went for lunch and then I went to pick my own present.. haha