Friday, September 12, 2008

Bloggers

Didn't know that some of mummy's friends have started blogging too. A good friend of hers asked mummy to visit her blogpage http://jaredjaden.blogspot.com/ today. Well, I guess we are late starter (we're still trying to find time to update and manage this blog, so bear with us) but I guess its better late than never!

BTW, if any of you are interested in hand made scrapbook or cards or posters etc, do go to the above blog and contact the owner. She's got plenty of good stuff to show! I received a hand made card from her (aunty Saw Leng) together with a lovely dress when I was a month old.

Thank you Aunty Saw Leng!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm sure you're gonna love it althought it may take some time and effort to keep at it. Let's share and learn from each other! I've linked you to my blog at Life As A Mummy :) ~ Penny ~

Kiasu Mom said...

Hi Penny,

Thank you so much for your message. Your blog inspired me to write. Dont know if you remember but I emailed you once asking about tips to treat eczema (yup, that's me :-)). I've been following your blog constantly, learning a lot from you. Thanks for creating such a wonderful blog.

Saw Leng, KOH said...

Hi sweetie,

Thanks for the PR. You gotta be patient with blog, be prepared to spend lots of late hours trying to figure out this and that.

I like the title of your blog "kiasu mom". Btw, I've posted Hayley's photos and card on my blog.

Happy Blogging.