Saturday, May 28, 2011

My very first flower from my girl

Some weeks back when I picked Hayley up from the babysitter she couldn't wait to pass something to me. She couldn't even wait until we get into the car. Right the door step of the babysitter's house, she opened her school bag and took out this:


Hayley: it's for you
Me: what is this?
Hayley: it's a flower, teacher made this
Me: what is it for?
Hayley: Happy Mother's Day

Then I reached for the flower and before I could even touch it she said

Hayley: wait, you have to say Gong Xi Fa Cai to me first (with her hands together doing the Gong Xi Fa Cai gesture)
Me: ah?????? [scratch head]

She got mixed up!!!!!! hahahahaha


Nevertheless, I still appreciate the flower and thank you my dear for a memorable Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Alice Law said...

Such sweet lovely little gift! Your Hayley is George Washington in the making, proud of her honesty! Juan told me she made it but later when she explained in detail she blurted out, " Teacher Carol painted here... opps!" =_=

Reanaclaire said...

what made her say gong xi fatt chai.. hahaha... kids' words can really brighten up our days .. most times..hahaha...