Saturday, May 28, 2011

Zac's Update: 6+ months

AT 6+ months, I:
  • am an expert in my walker, I can go where ever I want and my favourite hang out is the remote control area, there are 4 yummy remotes for me to taste!
  • am learning to show my emotions, I will wail loudly when someone took away my toy while I am playing with it, I have also developed preference for certain toys
  • get excited when I see my parents in the evening when they came to pick me up
  • sometimes wants to be carried and will wave my hands to get attention so someone will carry me
  • am still taking 6 bottles of 6oz everyday, have recently been introduced to formula (Mamex Gold). I get formula when mummy's supply is running low for that day
  • have been given other food stuff to try out as well such as potatoes, bananas and teething biscuits, didn't really like them. Prefer to use my teething biscuit as my drum stick... to make music :-)
  • love going shopping, love seeing so many people and all the exciting things out there
  • have a nickname, mummy call me 'milo tin' sometimes cause I am round and short, like the tin!
  • sleep longer at night now only waking up for 1 feed in the middle of the night
  • ceh ceh recently got HFMD and we've been hugging and kissing a lot. I don't know if I have been infected by her. Let's hope not...

No comments: