Sunday, May 29, 2011

KIASUMOM is taking a break because.....

my daughter got HFMD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh Sigh Sigh.... I am praying very very hard that my boy will be spared but I am not hopeful. In the last few days they were playing so closely together, hugging and kissing.... oh GOD!!!!! Why do kids always have to get this from school??????

Please please give me the strength to get through this. Work is at its peak right now and it is really a bad time to take leave but I guess I have no choice. Where to send my kids if I don't stay home? The babysitter is caring for another baby so I am sure she will not like the idea of me sending my boy over (so I can separate them) since he may already been infected.

God is really putting me to the maximum test right now. I was sick last Wed and just got better and now I have to care for a sick child and a baby.

OK, have to go.. time to get some rest as I will have a lot of cleaning, disinfecting, washing and wiping to do in the next few days ... :-(

6 comments:

Alice said...

take care mummy, normally any kid go to kindy, will easily bring virus back. even adults also can kena. better separate them for a while yeah mummy......hang in there.

Leona said...

Oh dear... I was shocked when i read the title of ur post. Yeah...it takes alot of strength to get thru this stage. Especially the first few days. For u...try to boost ur immune system as much as possible as I too contracted a mild case when Ryan had his episodes. Ally was a few months old when Ryan had his last episode. I had to separate one upstairs down stairs for the whole period. ust remember to wash your hands as much as possible before touching Zac. Hope his immune system will be strong enuf.

treasure memories said...

Be strong, Amy. I am sure you can get thru this.

Alice Phua said...

Stay positive at such trying times like this, Mummy! This kind of thing is part and parcel of parenting.....can't help it one! I myself was in a similar situation before - sendiri having high fever and still have to layan my toddler and yet my hubby can just sit around (without helping out) and watch TV like nothing woh! *Roll eyes*

Sue Chew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice Law said...

Wow... after reading Alice Phua's comments, we should be darn grateful liao! All the best to you!