Friday, February 25, 2011

Zac's Update: 3+ months

At 3+ months, I:
  • started going to the babysitter's
  • like to play and will chuckle and laugh when played with
  • love sucking my fingers
  • am trying very hard to roll sideways, with success occasionally but sometimes my hand still gets in the way
  • can stay on my tummy for quite a long time
  • love to cry before I sleep, driving mummy and papa nuts
  • still need my milk in the middle of the night, at least 1 bottle
  • am still drinking 5.5oz every 3 hrs and have recently been introduced to 'water'
  • know what grouchy means and I enjoy practising it
  • sleep in the bassinet (at home) and sarong (at aunty's). I can't sleep in my cot.
  • throw up after feeds, sometimes little, sometimes a lot, I don't know why
My next visit to to paed will be in March so I don't know how much weight I have gained this month but mummy said she's tired carrying me and I seem to have almost outgrown the baby car seat.


3 comments:

Alice Law said...

LOL at "introduced to water", guess you really frustrated and concern about this issue(I understand)!

It seems you have a 'Happy Spitter' at home! My mom believes growing fast baby tends to spit a lot... the truth are infant has only fist size stomach(easily distended by milk), cum their tummy valve still immature and can't hold tight the milk.

Thus if you boy easily contented, growing pretty fast or drinks a lot, it's more likely he will hv tummy reflux after every feed. Normally this thing will stop once he is about 6-7 months lar, no worries!

p/s: Congratulation! Zac can flip over oledi! Gong Hei gong hei! A big milestone! happy weekend!

Ermayum said...

he is very cute little boy :D - rsa nak cubit heheh

Kiasu Mom said...

Hey Alice, yeah I called the paed and he asked me to reduce his milk intake. But then hor this fella if he didn't get enough he will cry.. haiz susahnya..

I hope it is just reflux and he will outgrown it soon and it is nothing serious..

Ermayum, tak boleh cubit la.. :-)