Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Hayley

We celebrated Hayley's 3rd birthday, just the 4 of us on Sunday (instead of her actual day today) and I'll let the photos do most of the story telling:

Lunch at McD, her choice

Dessert of her choice

Her birthday present from me, her first doll (believe it or not?)

Seen here hugging 'Bubbles', the name we gave her doll.
I love the message on the shirt! LOL
And she got an angpow from papa... boring....

Her birthday cake that costs me RM31! All because it has 2 hearts in it and it is for Valentine's Day. I bought another similar one for her school and it is at least 3X bigger than this one (it is approx 0.8kg) and it cost me only RM39!

Ms Poser
As we sang her the birthday song, she was so shy (and happy) that she clung on to my thighs to hide her face.

Family photo, papa is obviously the cameraman

Blowing out the candle

Our dinner plan was ruined by the sudden heavy downpour that lasted till rather late. In the end we had Maggie Mee at home (sigh). It was my 2nd time feeding the unhealthy Maggie Mee to Hayley (the 1st was about 2 weeks ago) and she loved it to bits. I am quite sure she had it before at the babysitter's judging from her reaction. She almost finished 1 pack all by herself.

Today, she will be having a small party at school. I've prepared the cake, the camera and the goodie bags. Will share the photos later.

Lastly, happy 3rd birthday baby. You are now '3'. Papa, mummy and Zac loves you!!

4 comments:

Ermayum said...

happy birthday again Hayley

to make maggie mee a bit healthier hehe dont use its seasoning , just pour in yr own chicken stock :) hehe

Leona said...

hapi birthday cutie pie Hayley!
Amy, love the pic with u and ur kids together...

Alice Law said...

Again, wishing your darling little princess a beautiful Birthday! May she grows up to be a cheerful, healthy and intelligent beauty!

Wah, you got her the baby alive doll... believe it or not, Juan Juan still haven't have any dolly...>_<(the down side of SAHM, no purchasing power)

Wishing you a lovely Valentine night!

Kiasu Mom said...

Ermayum, thank you for the wishes. Ya hor, I didn't think of using chicken stock instead. Really dummy mummy. Next time I will remember :-). Thanks again.

Leona, thank you :-)

Alice, well since I have Zac she started treating her water bottle like a baby. Wrapping it with napkins, bringing it to sleep, covering it with blanket etc so I thought it is high time to get her a baby doll. This one looks cute but a bit noisy with the laughing and crying sounds :-). Now whenever she wants to disturb me when I am changing or bathing Zac, I will ask her to do the same to her baby and it works like a charm :-). Happy Valentines Day to you and your family too!