Monday, February 7, 2011

Time to let go..

Tomorrow Zac is officially going to the babysitter's and I am already beginning to miss him. Sigh.. why does it have to be so hard everytime! I think I am going crazy. It is not like I am not going to see him in the evening but still I find it so hard to let go.

We are sending him a week early (I start work on the 14th) to give the babysitter and myself sometime to adjust. She and her husband needs to manage a 3 year old (half day), a 6 months old and a 3 months old full day. I really really hope she can cope.

The last 3 months although tiring, has been very fulfilling to see how he has grown. Every minute spent with him was a joy. I really envy those mothers who can quit their jobs to stay home permanently with their kids. Teaching them, loving them and guiding them the right way, all the way.

Sigh.. I am so going to cry tomorrow and papa already told me he didn't want to come with me tomorrow as he didn't want to see me cry. How not to miss this la....

6 comments:

treasure memories said...

Zac has a very cheerful and likeable look. I like him already just by looking at the photo, that's why I wanted you to bring him to me.

LittleLamb said...

awww dont feel sad ya. Zac will be in good hands.

Pei Chyi said...

there, there. Just think of it as "you are bringing home the bacon too!"

btw his hair really pang pang seng wey!

Leona said...

How not to miss an adorable face like that???

Eventually, u will find the balance back...

Kiasu Mom said...

Hi kawan kawan semua,

Zac has been at aunty's for 3 days now. Everyday I will have things to hear from her such as:

- aiyah, don't use lotion on him, not good, powder enough. I told her many times don't use powder but she just won't listen.
- babies drinking breastmilk from bottle got more air trapped inside their tummy. It's not good for them. In fact those drink formula will not have that problem.
- your boy doesn't sleep as much as this girl (comparing my son to the other 6 mth old)
- your boy very bad temper leh.. wants to drink means he wants to drink, cannot wait one
- your boy likes to suck his hand, it's not good. I will help you train him not to suck by tying his hands with a napkin like handcuff.. my poor boy!

and there are more which I cannot remember now. How not to worry leh? I know she meant well (trying to educate me konon) but things she say really makes me worry....

SIGH SIGH SIGH....

Alice Law said...

Hang on there, I'm sure you'll overcome your sadness as time passed! Just make sure you optimise every moment when they are around you, all the best!:)