Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday celebration at school

Her birthday cake

All the cute faces

Look at all the excited faces, priceless :-)



Goodie bags for her friends... I told her 'mummy made this for you so you can give to your friends on your birthday. It's your present to your friends'.

Then she stared at me, wide eyed and smiled, and then hugged and kissed me and said 'you did this for me????? thank you mummy'.

She received a card signed by all her friends and a cute little birthday present from her headmistress.

As parents are not allowed in school, the teachers helped with the photo taking and making sure the kids had a fun time.. thank you teachers :-).

6 comments:

Alice Law said...

That's very sweet and thoughtful of Hayley to appreciate what you have done for her... such a wonderful darling! I can imagine there was trail of tears on your eyes when she confessed to you... lovely!

Have a great weekend to you and your family btw!;D

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday Hayley.

Ermayum said...

hehe makan kek lagi Hayley? :D

Kiasu Mom said...

Alice, you are right. I was caught by surprised when she appreciated what I did.. totally not expecting that from a 3 year old :-). Have a good weekend to you too!

Thanks LittleLamb.

Ermayum, ya la, 2 kali saja ma :-)

Leona said...

So cute d pic of her giving her friend the gift. Like during prize giving day.

That reminds me..have to prepare little goodie bags like this too for Ryan's bday. Tks for the idea!

Kiasu Mom said...

Leona,
How many schoolmates he's got? Luckily mine only 11. It took me quite a while to wrap those things up one by one.. initially thought of buying them a book each but then when I think harder, I know not all kids will like books and I believe they will be happier when they see chocolates and sweets :-). They are kids after all! Make sure you choose the things that you will let Ryan eat cause he will get one too. I sometimes don't understand why some parents will buy Mamee la Cheezels la for snacks when the school asked for some sponsors.. don't they know that their kids will get it too???? I will never buy for school the things that I won't let Hayley eat..