Monday, May 17, 2010

Attending Juno's 1st birthday party

On Saturday, we attended Juno's 1st birthday party. It was held at the Kechara Oasis New Age vegetarian restaurant in Jaya One. Juno's mummy ie my best friend and her hubby is curently into vegetarianism. I would have to say that I too am impressed with the food and its varieties. The 'fake' fish and the 'fake' crab does look very much like real and the food taste really good too. It was really an eye opening experience for papa and me as we hardly dine at vegetarian restuarants like these eventhough we sometimes eat vegetarian food at food courts :-)

The theme for the day was pink and white and everyone had loads of fun and left home with a full and very satisfied tummy :-)

Most of Juno's papa's and mummy's friends are pro photographers with big and fancy cameras and here I am embarassing myself with my 3 Megapixel Canon digital camera from the dinasour era. I can't wait to see the photos from the pro.

Anyway, here are some photos for my own rememberance :-)

A photo of us, papa is not into pink so he wore white instead
Little Ms Mischievious, so hard to snap a photo of her standing properly in her cheongsam

Juno's birthday cake, gorgeous.

Kids at the party

Little Juno

Little missy and her papa, she look so grown up in this photo....
sigh... grow up slowly my dear


Thanks again to Jessie and Dino for hosting such a fabulous birthday lunch and HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to Little Juno...

6 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Happy Birthday to cute Juno!! She is so adorable..

Unknown said...

Your family attendance is meaningful to us and am glad you have a great time! Cant believe my baby is turning into 1. Time flies! Hayley is so cute with the pink cheongsam. Stay tuned to my photos album.

Alice Law said...

LOL... look at Hayley, she is such a Malaysian Sweet Pie!(very good at posing too)

A happy belated Birthday to little Juno!

Take care and have a nice day!

Leona said...

I like the name Juno! Just like the movie...

Kiasu Mom said...

Reanaclaire, thank you on behalf of Juno :-)

Jessie, still waiting for the photos.. hehe

Alice, she's mischievious and thank you on behalf of Juno.

Leona, well they derived her name from the parent's name. I think surely slightly influenced by the movie Juno also la :-)

Unknown said...

Awesome share! Will not forget the birthday party of my colleague at one of the gracious venue NYC last year. Sweets and Chocó cake was yummy. All cuisines ordered for dinner were delicious. Impressive table décor and paintings on walls were also complementing the interior.