Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Constantly tired

Of late I have not been blogging much as I have been extremely tired. I normally blog after putting Hayley to bed but have not been able to do so for the past many nights.

I will normally accompany Hayley to bed at around 9.30pm and most of the time she will be asleep around 10 or 10.30pm and I will be able to do some blogging before hitting the bed myself around 11 ish. But for the past many nights, I knocked off before she did :-)
For some weird reasons, I find it hard to get by the following day even when I am getting 8 or 9 hours of sleep a night unlike the times when I was much younger when I hardly slept more than 6 or 7 hours. And having to stare 8 hours at the monitors while at work is not helping either.

I am just wondering why I am so tired even when I am getting about 8 - 9 hours of sleep a day? Maybe I wasn't getting quality sleep, the same problem I had since I was young. Sigh sigh.. hopefully this will all go away very soon.

And when most people say 'dont worry weekend is coming, recharge during weekends lor' and my answer would be 'weekends even worst, I have to add in time for housework so I normally don't get to sleep when she did but still got to wake up early when she's up'

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

i was like u when my kids were young.. i put them to bed around 10pm.. but when they slept, i also slept liow.. too tired to wake up to watch tv.. those days, no internet yet! hahaha..

Saw Leng, KOH said...

Pregnant woman has the same complaint. Could it be ....?

Ermayum said...

same here - but i notice if i start exercising regularly pg gym semua bangun pagi lagi fresh and bertenaga - if i tak exercise semua sakit sakit lemah lemah hehe so i guess exercise is very important but i malas and blame no time :)

Leona said...

Just a suggestion..are you taking any supplements at the moment? It may help with yur energy level...

Kiasu Mom said...

Reanaclaire, ok so I am normal then.. hehe
Treasure Memories, creative la you :P
Ermayum, mana ada time to exercise? By the time got back from work sudah gelap. Weekends kena jaga anak... sigh.
Leona, I took multivit, Vit C, calcium, Fish Oil, what am I missing?