Saturday, March 6, 2010

Indecent acts caught on the plane

So happy to be home. Finally!

While in the plane on the way back, I was sitting right behind a couple who could not stop kissing. Although I pity the guy who sat next to the couple, I think I pity myself more for being right behind them as I could see all that was happening through the gap between their seats.

I think the couple (foreigner of course) should at least respect the other passengers on the plane and although kissing in public is common where they are from, it definitely isn't the same here. I know they love each other very much and couldn't bear to be away, can't they at least wait until they're home or back in the hotel? For the entire short flight back, they kissed at least 5 - 6 times and they were passionately kissing. Can you imagine that?

And the most awkward thing about this is the are from the same sex! Don't get me wrong, I am not discriminating same sex relationship as I have many fantastic gay friends so I am cool with same sex relationships but I just think they should at least respect the local culture and the people and behave more decently in public and should not cause discomfort to other people who may 'not be' ready yet to accept this kind of relationship.

Hopefully I don't bump into people like this the next time.

4 comments:

Ermayum said...

french kiss oh OMG heheh kesian you - yr girl ada tak ? would be hard to explain to little ones if they ask why and why heheh

Leona said...

In-flight entertainment...haha!

Ermayum said...

dear i bagi u award check it out at ermayum

Kiasu Mom said...

Ermayum, thankfully my little girl is not with me. If she is, I MIGHT tell them off. As for the award, thanks so much, I sudah comment in your page :-)

Leona, the in-flight entertainment sucks... hehehe