Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A little brat

Scene 1:
Me: [singing] Row row row your boat, gently down the...
Hayley: STOP! [with her palm in my face]

Me: [singing] ABCDEFG HIJK
Hayley: STOP! [again with her palm in my face]

Me: What do you want me to sing?
Hayley: No

Me: OK then you sing
Hayley: row row row...... merry merry merry....

I almost died.

Scene 2:

Me: whistling to a funky tune we heard over the radio, can't remember the name of the song
Hayley: [while whistling with me] Papa, shuu shuu shuuu... [asking her father to whistle along]
Papa: Papa dunno how to whistle this song la..
Hayley: PAPA [louder this time] shuu shuu shuuuu.....
Papa: OK OK [starts to whistle]
All 3 of us: whistled along to the tune and Hayley nicely swaying her body and her head from left to right

LOL

No comments: