Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photos

Here are the photos as mentioned in my previous post:

My simple birthday at Canton Bay

At cousin's wedding in Ampang. The other 2 are my nieces. The one in green is Caitlin (3 weeks younger than Hayley) and the older one is Cadence (5).

Papa and me at his friend's wedding. Our first night outing alone since having Hayley.

Papa's birthday at Tony Romas, with the complimentary yummilicious dessert.
Us

Papa's birthday at Korean BBQ restaurant courtesy of my sis

At ah tai's birthday in Ampang. I didn't take that many photos cause we have a professional photographer doing the job. So let's wait for those photos instead :-)

On the way to ah tai's birthday party


THE END

2 comments:

Leona said...

Hayley has really nice big eyes...

Kiasu Mom said...

Hi Leona, thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for complimenting on Hayley :-). I just added your blog to my link. I love reading blogs written by mothers, love all those tips and love hearing all those stories of bringing up little ones.

Congrats on the birth of your little girl. You're so lucky to have a perfect pair. How did you do it ah? hehehe. I would love to get a boy to complete the family now :-)