Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sleepless night

Yesterday night was horrible.

At 3.30am, Hayley woke up screaming Papa Papa (calling for her daddy) and then started crying. My guess was she had a nightmare. She wanted to be cuddled and I had to wake up and carry her out of her cot into my arms. She cried for a little while on my chest and then asked to be put back in her bed (her cot).

Then it started to rain and there were thunders. She was terrified of thunders, soft or loud. She kept calling me and saying 'pa pa', scared in Mandarin. I kept reassuring her that it was ok and mummy will be right here. This went on for like 10 mins. I went back to sleep, not sure what time she did.

Then around 5am she suddenly said 'MOOO.... cow' and her eyes were still shut. She must be talking in her sleep.

Then at 5.30am the papa started coughing very loudly.

At 6.30am, my alarm clock goes off. Sigh.... I didn't even get to sleep!

No comments: