Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Spending RM5 on something totally useless just to see a smile on my little girl's face

Will you do the same? I am sure you will... :-). When it comes to our own flesh and blood, I am sure as a parent, we would do anything in the world for them.

When I bought it I didn't expect her to play it with it for longer than 30 mins. Like most kids her age, she will easily get distracted with new toys or new stuff lying around. You pass her an empty tissue box or a shoe box and she can play with it for hours.

To my surprise she's been playing with this toy (which she calls 'Kitty', short for Hello Kitty) for a couple of days now. So my RM5 was actually well spent :-).

However, I am slightly worried. There is a small print at the handle which says 'wash hands after playing' which I only noticed after buying it. So I am not sure if its made of harmful material and if I should continue to let her play with it. For now, I am trying not to be too paranoid about things like this and I just make sure she washes her hands after playing and I also keep a close eye to ensure that she doesn't put the toy into her mouth.


RM5 in exchange for a happy little girl, I would say 'money well spent' :-).

No comments: