Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009


This is my very first new year being a mom. Last year hubby and I went out to celebrate but this year he will continue to go out with his clients while I am going to stay at home to accompany a sleeping Hayley :-(. In the previous years, I will normally be busy performing at various New Year eve shows :-). Christmas eve and New Year eve are the best days for a dancer. Some can earn up to RM1k in just 1 night. As dancing is my passion (I don't dance for a living), I am just glad that I was able to earn an extra income doing what I love. Those were the fun and wild old days...

Now, at this very moment, I am at home updating my blog, hubby is preparing to go out, Hayley is sound asleep and my dancing buddies are all out there shaking their booties and earning a thousand buck :-). I guess I will hit the sack soon and will not be waiting for the clock to strike 12.

If you ask me today if I miss dancing, my answer would be a BIG YES. If you ask me if I regretted being a mom, my answer would be a BIG NO :-).

Anyway, papa Hayley and me would like to wish everyone here a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2009 brings you good health (most important), good luck, plenty of wealth and happiness...

2 comments:

babawoo said...

hallo my friend now a day no more 1k for countdown show story la,anyway i was so happy to u have a changer now your life have a baby girl,i m sure she ll happy grow ,because her mom n dad gave her a lot lot of love.happy new year to all your family member....shammee:)

Kiasu Mom said...

Thank you my friend. We gain something and lose something lah. Life is never perfect but as long as we're happy, I think that is the most important :-)