Friday, December 5, 2008

Long weekend

We initially wanted to start CNY shopping this weekend since it will be a long weekend but we've changed our mind since our little girl is still not well yet. We don't want to risk bringing her out when she's weak and vulnerable to germs. And then we thought of my mom :-).

We'll ask her to come over on Monday (cheeky grin) to babysit while papa and I go shopping ... yay! It has been a long time since we both went out on a date just the 2 of us. Its about time.

Hopefully mum would be available to help. Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed!

Just in case you're all wondering why don't I ask my mum to babysit Hayley since she's around, well, my mum still works and she mentioned to me from day 1 that she will not babysit. It will tie her down and she will lose all her freedom. My mum enjoy working 5.5 days a week and spend 0.5 day playing mahjong and the remaining 1 day just 'lepakking' at her home doing nothing. Well, that's my mum!

No comments: