Saturday, December 27, 2008

My first swim

Cadence ceh ceh is behind me

Mummy bought me a new swim wear from Triumph at RM59.90. The smallest size they have is 'S' which mummy said it meant for those 1 year old and above. As I am only 10 months old and I have a smaller built, mummy will have to sew the swim wear for me.

Mummy and aunty Alice (mummy's sister aka Caitlin's mom) brought me to the club on Christmas day and I experienced swimming for the very first time. I was scared at first, sitting at one spot and didn't dare to move about. But after about 10 mins of warming up, I enjoyed it very much. Mummy put me in a float and I kicked my legs while holding tight to the float. I was having a lot of fun. As the weather was rather gloomy, mummy only allowed me to play in the water for about 15 mins. I sneezed a couple of times and mummy being the paranoid person she is, quickly bundled me up and changed me.

I would love to go swimming more often in the future.

No comments: