Friday, September 2, 2011

Zac's Update: 9+ months

At 9+ months, I:
  • have 2.5 teeth, both the middle lower incisors are out and the top left middle incisor is half way out
  • can wave goodbye and can occasionally do 'high fives' and clap my hands
  • still can't crawl forward but can stand for a short while if assisted
  • still love pulling hair and spectacles and pinching/scratching other people's face
  • still have the swelling on my left cheek
  • went on my first trip to Penang. It was a long trip due to the bad traffic. I got agitated after sitting in the car seat for a while and wants to be carried. I also love going to the beach to see the jet skis, banana boats, birds, etc
Not sure how much I have gained this month as I have not been weighed since my last visit to the doctors.


3 comments:

Alice said...

he's adorable!

Reanaclaire said...

Cute baby!

Alice Law said...

He is such a happy boy, time flies soon gonna hv his 1st year celebration liao!