Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some latest photos

Since I don't have much time to write posts, I am taking in Leona's suggestions to post more photos instead. So here are some recent photos (in fact it was taken yesterday) taken at a cousin's wedding:
Kid are ready
My elder sis with my kids and her kids.... This is what I call having your handsful!
This photo also reminded me not to have 4 kids!
When kids are not around... hehehe
Zac and popo
Rare family shot
My kids with my sis and her boyfriend. For some weird reasons, my girl loves Ivan (the boyfriend) to bits... she will say she miss kor kor more than she will say she misses her yi yi
Zac and small yi yi
Aunty June (my cousin's wife) carried Zac during his fullmoon with the hope that she will conceive. And so she did! :-). She will due in Nov (same month as Zac, how cool is that?!)

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Nice dinner photos.. adults and kids alike.. :)
Yes, no post to write, put up more pictures!

Leona said...

Paiseh paiseh...haha! Tks for considering my suggestion!!!

Love d pics.

A picture speaks a thousand words!

Can see everyone happy and smiling.

Zac so cute la!