Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zac's Update: 5+ months

At 5+ months, I:
  • prefer to be on my tummy whenever I can, even after milk, which usually end up with me puking on the mattress or the sofa or wherever
  • am afraid of strangers, will cry when they approach me
  • can recognise my name
  • experienced my first fall (ended up with a bruise on the face and forehead) thanks to my mummy
  • have started solid (some organic rice cereal that mummy bought), sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't
  • am officially off booties/socks except at night
  • still love to suck my thumb and fingers or whatever I can grab hold of
  • enjoy sitting in the walker and can go on reverse only for now
  • love watching 'Your Baby Can Read' cds
  • still do not have a proper sleeping routine. I sleep whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I don't want to sleep at night, I want to play!
  • love when my sister plays with me and will get all excited with whatever toys given to me
  • still experience different night feeding patterns. For 1 week I was a vampire, waking up every 3 - 4 hrs for feeds. At another week (current week) I slept from 9pm till 6/7am in the morning with no feeds. I am just so unpredictable hehehe
I will need another haircut very soon. I will not be going for any jab until I turn 1 so I don't really know how much I have grown in terms of weight and height. But mummy said she is getting back aches carrying or lifting me so I believe I am doing ok :-)

My sister loves to play 'dress me up' with me



4 comments:

Alice said...

baby zac very smart wei.....
my carol don't bother when we call her also.......:0(

Alice Law said...

Such a sweet little gentleman and happy little lady, I can see they are bonding well with each other(from the pic lar)! My anaks since very young already fought to death liao...T_T

Your boy is developing very well, proud of him! Btw, are you going to the carnival? (We are)^^

Kiasu Mom said...

Alice, kids are all the same la.. they will answer if and when they feel like it :-)

Alice Law, I am working la... they should do it on a Sat.. haiz... so very likely won't be able to go. Cannot take so many leave.. maybe will just support by buying coupons lor... :-(

Ermayum said...

hi zac that cute little hat with a touch of pink - is that yours ? :) maybe your sister's eh?