Thursday, June 11, 2009

End of school holiday.. sigh...

I am always upset when school holidays are about to end.

1. I will miss the smooth drive to work
2. I will miss the smooth drive back home from work
3. I will miss not being able to let Hayley sleep later
4. I will miss not being able to sleep later myself anymore

1 more day and this will all come to an end. I will need to wait a few more months before the year end school holidays in November.

SIGH! SIGH! SIGH!

Traffic jams have always been a huge problem here in KL especially in the Golden Triangle area. We've heard complaints by the people and then promises by the authorities but nothing has really been done to improve the situation.

I have been driving for almost 10 years now and I noticed that there were less traffic on the roads when the petrol price was at RM2.70/litre back in 2008 and during every school holidays.

I really envy SAHM and those moms who work at home.

3 comments:

Busy Bee said...

Yeah, I love the holidays. However, I also hate that Ryan is at nanny's longer because I know he will be watching more TV. So, every holiday, I will try to keep him in school longer through the holiday camps and then take some days off myself to be with him.

Scholl starts next week - yay!!

Kiasu Mom said...

I know...hehe.

Many of my friends who's got school going kids hates the holidays. Maybe I will feel the same way when Hayley is old enough to go to school :-)

Penny said...

Same here, so dreading the jams come Monday :( I wonder when it's time for our kids to go to school whether we will still feel the same though! And I share your envy of SAHMs...