Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You ah!

Scenario 1

On the way back to our hometown, papa overtook a car dangerously and got scolded by mummy. After that,

Hayley: you ah! (finger pointed to her papa with a stern and angry face)

Scenario 2

Papa drove past a bump without knowing and that sent us flying in our seats. Mummy scolded papa for not driving carefully. After that,

Hayley: you ah! (with a stern and angry face and finger making the 'NO' sign towards her papa)

Although it does appear rude for a 2 year old to be saying the 2 words but I am quite happy that she knows how and when to use it and I am not against it at all :-) but I am wondering where and who she learnt it from. Oh well, it could be from me :-)

UPDATED 23 Feb 2010: A smiley version and an angry version of her saying 'you ah' caught on tape :-)

4 comments:

Ermayum said...

heheh of course from the dear mummy - everything towards the good things are learnt from mummy :)-

Happy Chinese New Year- May this year brings more happiness, more wealth and the better health to you and yr family:)

Kiasu Mom said...

Hey Ermayum,

I think she picked up some not so good things from me as well... kekeke.

Thanks for the CNY wishes. How was your holiday? I didnt have a chance to read your blogs yet. Hopefully will be able to catch up soon.

Reanaclaire said...

i can imagine how the scenerio is like.. hahhaa..

Kiasu Mom said...

Hi reanaclaire,

Thanks for visiting. looking at her is like looking at myself in the mirror :-).