Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tuesday is my REST day

Tuesday is the only day in the week where I can sit in front of the TV from 8pm all the way till 11pm without having to do anything, except during commercials... haha. Cause on Tuesday I have to watch my favourite 'So You Think You Can Dance' and nothing in the world can stop me. Dancing has always been my passion and since I have stopped dancing after Hayley was born, watching it on TV would be the only way I can feel alive and connected to dance. I really miss dancing and going crazy with all my dancer friends.... those were the days....

Come to think of it, Hayley is almost 2 which means I have officially stopped dancing for almost 3 years!! How time flies.

I am so thankful that papa has been very supportive and understanding and he will take over Hayley for the night from bathing to entertaining her various requests to bringing her to bed. I truly appreciate the 'break' although it was only once a week. I wonder what will happen when the episode ends... hopefully by then American Idol would have commenced and I can change my rest day :-)

4 comments:

Leona said...

How come u stopped dancing since Hayley was born?
I too can't wait for American Idol to start...any idea when? I thought i saw the trailer that it was starting before Xmas.. but haven;t heard much of it after that...

Kiasu Mom said...

I had to stop else I will be rehearsing every night and performing every weekend. Will hardly have time to be at home. Don't think my hubby will like that. Plus, I want to spend more time with my daughter.

I think AI starting in Jan.

Leona said...

Were u with a dancing group?

Kiasu Mom said...

Nope, I was freelancing :-) but dancing mostly for only 2 groups.