Thursday, December 3, 2009

Compliment from my little girl

Just wanted to pen it down that I received a nice (whatever she do and say is always nice to me :-)) compliment from my little girl on Tues morning.

As usual she would wait for me in her cot while I get changed and get ready to pick her up from her cot. She would normally say 'shame shame' when I get changed but on Tues morning she didn't say 'shame shame' but instead she said 'whoaaaa.... mei mei' when I put on my dress :-)

You see, I normally wears pants or jeans to go to work and hardly wears a dress. That day I wanted to look different and put on a newly bought white dress. It was nothing fancy, just a simple short sleeve knee length white dress. I am happy she finds it 'mei mei' and I too find myself very 'mei mei' that day although the papa said I look like an aunty.

No comments: