Friday, August 7, 2009

Now I know why..

From babycentre:

" It will be a year or two before your toddler leaves most of his tantrums behind. Until then, expect to deal with outbursts of anger and frustration on a regular basis. You can cut down on the frequency of tantrums by making sure your child gets enough sleep and eats well during the day. It's probably unrealistic to expect your energetic toddler to sit still for three square meals a day, so try giving your child a variety of foods throughout the day. Remember, a hungry, sleep-deprived toddler is a meltdown waiting to happen."

Phew... Am I glad to hear this. I guess I am not the only one experiencing the nightmare of feeding a little toddler as mentioned in my previous blog. Although I know every child is different, I am somewhat relieved that this is considered normal for most child her age (although I don't recall seeing my sister's kids behaving like that).

I guess I need to try to feed her smaller meals more frequently from tomorrow and see how it goes. Good luck to me!

No comments: