Monday, December 26, 2011

Zac's Update: 13+ months

At 13+ months, I:
  • am still not walking yet but love to stand
  • can say a couple more words such as: bird, ceh ceh
  • love nursery rhymes. Will clap my hands everytime mummy finished singing my favourite 'twinkle twinkle little star' and 'Old MacDonald had a farm'.
  • love to copy everything I see around me, when mummy roars like a lion, I would roar too, when mummy pretends to be a monkey (with both hands on the chest scratching) I would follow too (I even copied the hands), when popo uses the spoon to balance a plastic cup, I would do the same. I just love to copy everything I see :-)
  • I have quite a character, mummy said I have a bad temper and am a pretty rough boy
  • still have my usual swelling

Playing staring game with with one of the ceh ceh. Look at the size of my head and forehead! Mummy said I look like a flowerhorn fish - no wonder the doctor had to use a forcep to get me out of her tummy even when it was a c-sec...

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Lol at the fa lau hon image.. u know, my girl has the same comment during that age too.. someone commented no need for her to take umbrella.. the forehead can cover her face liow.. hahhaa...

Saw Leng, KOH said...

Amy, you are very detail and persistent. Your kids will love you for all the posts you put up on them.

Good reading when they grow up. You can claim all the effort, love and late nights both of you put in for them.

Kiasu Mom said...

Reanaclaire, the forehead as umbrella really cruel but funny ;)

Saw Leng, I do what I can ;)

FiSh said...

so he is 14 months now eh? :) i love his chubby and innocent looking face

Latest: "Lou Sang" in Cantonese Style