Sunday, January 29, 2012

Zac's update: 14+ months

At 14+ months, I:
  • am finally walking :)
  • have added a couple more words to my vocab: a-ti (aunty), ish (fish), if (give), however my pronounciation is still a bit off and only my mummy can understand me mostly for now
  • am getting more demanding and I also love to test the limits of my parents (driving them nuts :-))
  • love to eat (eat anything and everything) but dislike drinking water
  • love shaking my butt to music
  • love going kai kai (going out) and will often point to the door and demand to be carried out of the house. If my papa who is usually shirtless at home puts on his shirt, I know he's going out and I'll stick to him like glue
  • am more focus and can play a new toy by myself for quite a while (so unlike my sister, according to my mom)
  • also inherited my mom's sensitive throat, I often get sore throat that requires antibiotics :(
  • still have my usual swelling on the cheek but it is getting less obvious now that I am growing up

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

My girl also starts working at 14 months and had her first tooth at 12 months.. :)

Alice said...

the swelling look much better now :P