Friday, September 3, 2010

Just me

Last Sat I attended a friend's wedding in Cyberjaya. We used to dance together and I was really looking forward to the night as I will be able to meet some of my dancer friends - reminiscing the good old times.

I went alone, no hubby and no baby for the night. So I got to talk with friends and eat in peace and enjoy the night fuss free.... :-). Oh boy how I missed moments like these...

Dancers and spouses/partners.. some retired


Retired dancers who now became mummies...
Evon on my right has 2 kids, a 9 year old boy and a 3 year old girl
May on my left has 3 kids, a 6 year old girl, a 3 year old girl and a 9 months old boy
And of course me in the middle, with a 2.5 year old girl and a 30 weeks old Bun :-)

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

nice to get together with old frens.. i also look forward to such outings..

Alice Law said...

Nice gathering! it's some sort of 'stresses gateaway", happy for you!