Thursday, January 7, 2010

'Everybody' sleeping

During bedtime last night, Hayley kissed her giraffe (the Big Headz I got from Guardian, yes I spent RM600 in less than 2 months at Guardian to collect the 40 stamps) and her all time favourite dog good night and said this "everybody sleeping".
Her giraffe. It is just too cute and Hayley fell in love with it the moment she laid her eyes on it. I am hoping to get her the elephant as well but I think I have ran out of things to buy at Guardian.

Then she started humming to the Happy Birthday song. It doesn't make sense, everybody sleeping and Happy Birthday doesn't come together. Then she repeated the word 'everybody' again and ahhh.. I finally realised that she actually pronounced the word everybody as 'ehbidy' which rhymes a little with her 'appy biday' and she nicely continued the birthday song like this

"ehbidy to u...... ehbidy to u......." Kids... simply amusing :-)

3 comments:

ainee said...

Okok...
Ai yi yi will help sponsor a little if i can... when the promotion ends?

Ermayum said...

cute birthday song:) and very rajin u to collect stamp heheh - i got giant stamp- tesco parkson etc all over the place - never succeed in collecting anything heheh

Kiasu Mom said...

Ah yi yi, it ends sometime end Feb I think. The elephant will be hard to get as I have ran out of things to buy... hahaha. Restocked my vitamins, shampoos, toothpaste... haha

Ermayum, this was the first time la. I still have Giant stamps lying around... hehe. The Big Headz just too cute to resist and you know how a mom is la. When our kids like it, we do anything to get it... hehe