Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hayley the 'Rat'

At 8 months, my development has been really astonishing. Guess what I can do now?

1. Crawl on 4. I started with the commando style crawling for a few weeks before I was able to crawl on 4
2. Stand with support. I can grab the sides of my cot and pull myself up to stand on my 2 feet. I can even walk a few steps while holding the sides of the cot on my own (wobbly of course la)
3. Going for the stairs (yes I am now starting to crawl towards the stairs but I have not been successful in going up the stairs yet, must try harder)
4. Ride like a pro on my walker.

The boos boos:
1. No signs of any teeth (or maybe this is a good sign? as some old people will say that the later the better so the teeth won't fall off that early)
2. I can sit unsupported but gets tired after a couple of minutes and tumble to either sides
3. I have a bad temper and some character!

Oh well.. I learn new stuff everyday and will try my best to surprise mummy and papa with my new tricks everyday :-)

No comments: