Sunday, October 30, 2011

Zac's Update: 11+ months

At 11+ months, I:
  • love to dance to catchy tunes on TV or radio
  • can pull myself to stand, but still can't walk yet
  • still not crawling on 4, prefer to crawl on my tummy and help my mummy clean the floor at the same time :-)
  • drooling a lot lately probably because more teeth are coming out
  • no longer use the bath tub for showers, I shower from the shower head directly while seated on a stool.
  • can identify certain objects and move my wrist to the 'twinkle twinkle little star' song
  • still have the swelling on my left cheek, same old same old
We are going to celebrate my 1st birthday today at Paya Serai with the entire family. On my actual birthday (1st Nov), mummy said we'll probably just get a cake (as she is working on that day) and have another simple celebration at home, just the 4 of us. On 2nd Nov, I will be having my 1 year old jab :(


This only happens when he is dead tired!

2 comments:

Alice said...

wa...time flies fast, almost a year old lau.....
ooo...the mmr jab rite? you can slightly delay it if u wan, i delay until 14 months, but darn, carol got sick the 2nd day after the vaccine, mmr is very very powerful, therefore, our kids need to be on top of their health before go to get this vaccine. when I missed the appointment, the clinic gov nurse called me and nagged me big time, hehehe...not to frighten you but I really wn to give it a miss if not considering it's the compulsory jab, after hearing all those mmr vaccine side effect at western country

Saw Leng, KOH said...

Amy, when are you suppose to take Zac back for his check up? Has the swell changed?