Thursday, November 19, 2009

A happy and sad day

Today, I was happy because apart from getting our passports done, papa and I managed to catch a movie (just the 2 of us). After dropping Hayley off at the babysitter's around 1pm, we went to catch 2012. Since when did they raise the price of the tickets to RM12, we thought it used to be RM10. Well, this proves how long we've not been to a cinema. It was nice to be able to spend some private moments together once in a while.

Today, I was also sad because my little sweetheart fell down in the bathroom as I was bathing her in the evening. The tiled floor must have been very slippery and I didnt manage to catch her in time. She ended up with her back on the floor and I wasn't even sure if she knocked her head on the floor. I was too stunned to notice anything. At her age she often fall or hurt herself but today I was extremely worried cause I have not heard her cry this loud before (except when we visit the doctor). I was so worried I kept rubbing her head and checking her arms, legs and body and kept asking her if they hurt. She seems fine after crying for about 10 mins (yes it took her 10 mins to calm down) and I boiled an egg to rub it on her head (I didn't know where to rub so I just rubbed everywhere). I am going to monitor her tonight to see if she would get any fever or if there would be any vomitting. I hope my little baby would be ok.

This weekend I am going to buy the anti slip mat for the bathroom!

1 comment:

Leona said...

HI... just read yur blog... hope Hayley is feeling alright now...yeah good idea to get the anti-slip mat. My boy also had the similar fall when he was around Hayley's age... and I was all frantic too.