Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She finally called 'papa'

My little girl started calling her 'papa' a couple of days after her birthday. It is amazing how turning 1 changed her. Her teeth finally came out and she called her papa. We tested her and confirmed that she knows what papa means and she's not just calling for the sake of calling. I asked her once 'where is your papa' and she pointed towards the papa and calling him at the same time :-)

So it's papa for him and mama for me. I would love for her to call me mummy but I will settle with mama for now.

My little girl is growing up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My boy started by calling me mama too. Then slowly he learned to call mummy and since then, there's just no turning back, it's mummy here and mummy there! So be patient, your little Hayley will surely come round to calling you mummy! :) Provided you start teaching her la.

Kiasu Mom said...

Haha, I actually quite like mama. But I am also teaching her mummy now but not aggresively la :-)